If you are interested in the ancient art of soap making, you should be proud that you’re holding on to one of the most beautiful and artistic practices.
Well, maybe you are facing difficulties in this activity because of the lack of technical expertise and machinery. We know a lot of people interested in soap-making art, getting discouraged because of the lack of the right technology and tool.
This is where we come in. We bring the Best stick blender for soap making to you so you can do your hobby worry-free.
Why trust us? We are a team of experts and statistical analysts. We compare and analyze various types of tools for some specific activities, like soap making.
We evaluate and compare all features of the products that we recommend. This way we reached a decisive conclusion to know which products are good for the user. In this case, we are recommending some of the Best stick blenders for soap making.
What is a stick blender?
A Stick Blender is a tool that you can use to blend the ingredients of a specific recipe in the very pot you’re brewing it in. People call it by other names such as Hand Blender or Immersion Blender.
This machine is run by electricity and consists of a motor that rotates its blades to blend and mix.
Why is a stick blender used?
The primary purpose of using this machine is attaining ease of brewing and blending. You can simply blend your items in the very pot that you are brewing them in: you don’t need to move them out to a new pot solely for the purpose of blending.
Also, it makes your blending and mixing easier by utilizing the full raw power of an electric motor. So, more time is saved.
Our Own Experience with a stick blender for soap making
To acquire real-world and performance-based data, our experts used a stick blender in the process of soap making.
Compared to other methods of soap making, using a professional stick blender made our soup-making process much faster by saving us at least 1 hour of time.
The mixture of the ingredients was evenly blended and adjusted to their highest limits.
5 Best Stick Blender for Soap Making Reviews
To recommend the Best stick blender for soap making, we went ahead and purchased a few well-known blenders from the online market.
We tested those to make many recipes to measure the real-world performance of these machines. So, we ended up recommending the below products: 5 Best stick blenders for soap making.
1. Vitamix Immersion Blender, Stainless Steel, 18 inches
The Vitamix Immersion Blender has taken first place in our list because of its 5 modes of speed feature. You could use any variable level of speed mode to adjust the material In accordance with their stiffness.
This product has a convenient texture-filled and scratch-resistant casing. It valiantly defends the blender from blade scratches etc.
You could conveniently use this blender with one hand. Also, this machine performs very well with any type of ingredients such as vegetables, processed food items, or any other chemical item.
The blender has a 3-inch wide opening so you can grind large objects easily. Large fruits or vegetables can be easily mixed and blended in a large container if you have this stick blender in your hand.
The process of soap making is made even easier because of its minimal vibration operation.
- This particular blender is protected by stainless steel casing for further protection from accidental drops.
- User friendly LED display helps the user monitor the performance.
- Twist Lock Assembly constructed on the framing of the device, makes the blending operation even more secure.
- 5 modes of operation offer variable motor speeds and motor performance.
- The Immersion Wand
- 4 types of prolonged blade-base.
- Compatible with any type of ingredients
- Makes minimal noise
- Offers one-handed operation
- Comes with 3 years of warranty
- Consumes high amount of electricity
2. Braun MultiQuick 5 Immersion Hand Blender Patented Technology
Braun MultiQuick 5 Immersion Hand Blender Is a stainless steel protected hand blender that can blend all your ingredients with the help of a 350-watt motor.
This particular blender model offers turbo boost blending technology to further improve your performance of ingredient mixing. The splash-proof design of this hand/stick blender makes the process of blending even smoother.
Multiple modes of performance and reliable service from this blender are an engineering wonder from Germany. The brand Braun offers three particular models: MQ505, MQ725, MQ777.
The first model can perform basic operations very well, and the latter two models provide even more features with more sophisticated options of operation.
Furthermore, the user can handle this blender with one hand because of its minimal vibration and suppressed noise technology.
- Stainless steel blades constructed in a Bell-shaped shaft make it possible to mix and blend without any worry of spillage or splash.
- Turbo boost technology provides further power into the operation on the will of the user.
- The grip of the shaft is soft and comfortable to hold: there is a dedicated texture area so the blender does not slip out of your hand.
- Moreover, the manufacturer has provided a user-friendly control panel with all the necessary buttons to help the user efficiently control its performance.
- The Immersive Wand
- A standard size beaker
- A detachable whisk
- Instruction manual for the user
- Offers minimal-vibration performance
- 3 models are available
- Excellent grip and hand feel
- Sleek and modern appearance
- Consumes a high amount of electricity.
3. KitchenAid KHBV53ER Variable Speed Corded Hand Blender, Empire Red
We have selected the KitchenAid KHBV53ER Variable Speed Corded Hand Blender as our third recommendation because of its special pan guard feature. Using it is completely safe for your cookware because of this extra protection layer.
Daily usage with this blender is a pleasant experience because of its variable speed trigger switches. You can easily adjust your blender speed to grind or blend any type of material.
This blender amazingly combines the performance of an 8-inch bending arm with a 4-way stainless steel blade to provide you with the most efficient blending action. Recipes with solid food items, liquid items or any chemical compound items can be easily blended within a few seconds.
The blender comes with a blending jar and a compatible lid, so you can conduct your blending jobs separately. This helps to make your targeted recipes quicker to make, thus, more effective utilization of your time is done.
- The blending arm is removable and 8-inches long.
- Flexible speed modes and easy-to-control motor operations.
- A US-style removable pan guard is also offered in this model so your cookware stays protected.
- The blending arm is completely safe to wash with dishwashers.
- The immersive wand
- A detachable Blender arm
- Blending jar with a protective lid
- Pan guard for cookware protection
- Instruction manual for the user
- Multiple modes of speed
- User-friendly triggers
- Vibrationless performance
- Noise-free blending
- Excessive power consumption
4. Mueller Austria Hand Blender, Smart Stick 800W, 12 Speed and Turbo Mode
The Mueller Austria Hand Blender is a multi-purpose hand blender decorated with a gigantic motor and dedicated to helping you contact your blending and mixing action for your recipes.
The huge 800-watt motor is capable of crushing practically anything for you. The blender is further decorated with a four-way blade made of titanium steel alloy.
Furthermore, this machine consists of 12 modes of speed to give you the most versatile blending experience. Also, a TURBO mode is present to give you an instant supply of power from that 800-watt powerhouse motor.
The blending arm is shaped like a cup so you don’t have to worry about splash or spillage in the time of blending action.
Useful attachments such as a whisk, beaker, and a removable twist and lock chopper are also presented in the package.
The manufacturer also has a dedicated toll-free customer care number where you can call to ask for help, or you can just live chat with them.
- An 800-watt motor is presented in this stick blender.
- Multiple speed modes are available: 12 modes of motor operation.
- TURBO MODE for instant performance
- This stick blender can practically crush any type of fruits, vegetable, or soap-making ingredients.
- The sleek visual appearance of this blender gives an ultra-smart vibe to your kitchen.
- The emotion wand blender itself
- Standard size whisk attachment
- An average size beaker
- Chopper with a twist and lock mechanism
- User instruction manual
- Heavy-duty motor
- Comes in a gray modernistic appearance
- Blends with Four-way titanium steel blades
- Can crush all ingredient types
- Motor produces heat
5. Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Watt 9-Speed Immersion Multi-Purpose Hand Blender
The Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Watt stick blender is a marathon performer and can withstand long loads of usage. The motor of this stick blender is made of high-quality 100% copper which contributes to its long and sustainable performance.
The specially manufactured S-shaped blades cut through all types of ingredients and firmly stay locked with the stick wand.
This motor also is an engineering wonder because it can effectively utilize the power it draws by staying noiseless and vibration-free.
Completely handleable with one hand, the 500-watt immersion stick gives the user 4 years of a minimum lifetime. The manufacturer of this blender also offers 1 year of warranty.
The silver color stylistic appearance is paired with an anti-slippery coating of textures. So, when blending with this machine, you don’t have to worry about accidental drops from your hand. Moreover, the bell-sized blade overhead contributes to a spill-free blending experience.
- This blender can be used to make all types of food items such as salsa, smoothies, batters, etc.
- Furthermore, the motor can withstand heavy performance loads so you can make long and sophisticated recipes worry-free.
- It also offers a long life that is at least 3 times the life span of an average stick blender.
- No problems of heat generation or excessive vibration are present in this model.
- It is especially ultra-suitable for soap making because of its all-rounder blending and mixing efficiency.
- The hand blender
- A standard whisk attachment
- A milk frother
- User instruction manual
- Fully one-handed control
- Ultra-long performance
- High-quality copper motor
- Convenient attachments in the package
- Electricity power consumption is high
We recommend that you check the following criteria when you look for the best stick blender for soap making :
The motor is the key compartment of the stick blender. Therefore, look for a motor that can withstand high periods of heavy loads.
The more power the motor draws the more efficiently it can crush the ingredients. So, go for that most heavy-duty motor that comes for the least money.
The number of speed modes you have is the driving factor to the easiness of your recipe preparation. If you have a large number of speed modes to control your stick blender, you can make recipes with more flexibility.
Bell Guard & Size
The bell guard protection protects your cookwares from getting damaged by the stick blender. So, we wholeheartedly recommend that you choose blenders with a wide and large bell guard.
Try to choose an immersion blender that offers a large size blending container so you don’t have to go through the hassle of blending in small portions or amounts.
Motors made of high-quality metals such as 100% copper or titanium-steel, can offer you the longest lifetime. So, go for the brand that offers high-quality material and machinery.
Since we all are likely to use the blender with one hand, the lesser the weight, the better the smoothness of performance.
Immersion blenders that come with many types of attachments, can provide versatile types of blending and mixing operation rather than being able to do just one mode of blending. So, it is better to have many attachments to work with.
Cleaning is an effective part of the blending machine that controls how long you can use a blender. Go for those blenders that are dishwasher-safe and easy to clean.
1. Can you use a stick blender to make smoothies?
Answer: Obviously yes, a stick blender can conveniently crush and blend all of your fruits to offer you the best smoothie.
2. Can I use a stick blender to whip cream?
Answer: Of course, whipped cream is among the common items that people make with a stick blender every now and then.
3. Can you use a stick blender as a food processor
Answer: You can use the stick blender as a food processor if your blender has a high-power motor that can withstand high workloads. Though, we recommend doing it on small scales only.
4. Do you need a stick blender to make soap?
Answer: Yes, a stick blender can almost do everything that a normal blender does. So, You can easily blend your soap-making ingredients with it.
5. Can you use a plastic stick blender for soap?
Answer: Yes, plastic blenders are strong enough to withstand the blending and mixing action needed for soap making. Using a Plastic stick blender for soap making is pretty common too.